Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mother Daughter Mosaics

Despite the snow on this first day of Spring, we had a good time in the basement of Stuff grouting our mosaic pieces. Here's Jill showing off her latest frame. I've taught three rounds of classes at Stuff and Jill has been to all of them! Next time around, she is making a switch plate.

Here's Jill with her mom and she loved her frame, too! That's always the best part of class; seeing people really enjoy what they make.

And here's Lanette and her mom with their fabulous switch plates! And another small world story, Lanette's mom is a long time friend of Carol Spinski of Raised in Cotton, one of my favorite blogs! I couldn't believe it!

Thanks so much for braving the snow and attending the class today, girls!

2 comments:

JillD said...

My mom and I had so much fun! She really loves her first picture frame she made and I do, too! I like mine as well but my first mosaic frame does hold a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for sharing your love of mosaics with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly:)

I just know my buddies Sharon and Lanette had a ball with you:)) You are a doll:))

Blessings,
Carol
Raised In Cotton