Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mo Mojo as My Friend elle Would Say

My friend and jewelry artist extraordinaire, elle binder, said I've had some serious mo mojo lately, as in mosaic mojo. elle's fantastic and inspirational jewelry can be found at Stuff in Brookside and she does great custom work. I have been trying to rebuild my inventory and picked up some religious statues over the last few days. The one above came from my friend Erin's booth at the River Market, second floor.

The thing sticking off the side of the picture frame below was actually a brooch. Yikes!

And these switch plates can now be found at Stuff. The hanging plaque features some lips I made of polymer clay. I thought the "clean" plate would be cute in a bathroom and the earrings on the top of it reminded me of bubbles. I decided to do a "dirty" one soon for the bathroom OR the bedroom, I suppose . . .

I've had this shampoo bottle for awhile and thought this plate was a great place for it.

And I just sent The Tropicana Tweet Club up to Sharon in Iowa for Sister's.

I decided to use pennies for the roof again. I'm trying to figure out how to do spoons on the roof of the next one. I'd like to snip off the stems and just overlap the round pieces with chunks of grout in between.


Hard to believe I took these pics on Thursday when it was about 60 degrees. Today is Saturday and it's been snowing all day long. Yuck!

2 comments:

Suznmer said...

I love the new pieces, especially the "dream" switchplate! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me.

A Wild Thing said...

Can't wait to see...I'm heading off to Sisters shortly...Stellas' got her grove back...no more sneezin' n peein'...know what I mean...I'm ready to role. Gonna stop by the PO with a box of candles on my way...see ya sista strange...
sharon