Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Curious Trip

The Curious Sofa gift certificate that Jas got me for Christmas was burning a hole in my pocket.

Don't forget to check out the bathrooms on your next trip.

I love the antiquing technique and have asked the owner if she has someone on her staff who could do this in my home. I'd like to paper part of the living room soon. The aged look of the paper will be the perfect balance with the fresh plantation shutters.


As always, great eye candy with plenty of tarnished silver.





I posted a pic of this old stove around the holidays. I bet I'd be the only one on my block with one of these in my living room.


I had been looking at a great velvet-covered light blue settee, and my heart sank when I saw the "sold" sign hanging from it. I guess it was not meant to be. I am itching for a trip to Old School Flea in Alma, KS, so I hope to find something similar for the living room soon. It takes a long time to furnish the house considering I came from such a small space. One step at a time, I suppose.

No comments: