Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finished Skulls

Got all the skulls grouted today and loved working on them so much, I ordered 20 more forms! Here's the blue custom skull for Dawn.

Girlie skull.

"6".

Rock n roll skull.

Here's the back of Rock n roll skull.

We went to see Daddy today at Planet Comicon. I have to say that it's still a little weird to see people waiting in line nervously to talk with Jason and to have him sign books. As I left, I heard one guy telling him that Scalped was the best thing he had ever read. Makes me really proud, but like I said, a little surreal.

There are always lots of fun characters at the con.



Lindsay Wagner was there, too, and she just looked pissed.

I got started on my mosaic boot and some cupcakes but I may have run out of steam for now; those skulls were a lot of work.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love what you did with these skulls. Makes for a great themed exposition!