Saturday, November 29, 2008

More Custom Goodness!

I've been keeping pretty busy lately with the custom orders. It's not too late to place yours for the holidays!!

These magnets are for my mom's friends, Dee and Melody. Since they're like two peas in a pod, I made them nearly identical so the good karma could flow freely from one kitchen to the other.

I had so much fun doing this custom box for Lori's friend, Andee, in Denver. She ordered it for her husband, an obvious comic book lover! On this side, we have Superman. If you look closely, you can see the tiny figurine.

This is the Batman side. Once again, look closely for the figurine. This box is large, nearly 12" x 7", and will be just what Heath needs to keep track of those keys and wallet.

Here's one side where you can see the Superman and Batman sides come together.

Same with the other side.

And here's the inside of the box. I collaged the inside and bottom with Superman and Batman comics! I was going to incorporate some sound effects like ZHROOM, KABOOM, RAAAZZZ, you know, like you see in comics. When I asked my comic book writer husband which ones he would include, he told me that a serious comic book fan would find that cheesy. I'm glad I asked an expert before I ruined Heath's box!

No comments: