Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Keep Calm and Hug Your Pit Bull

I'll have several more dog themed mosaics finished up this week and heading to Lucky Paws Dog Boutique in Lawrence, Kansas.  Here are the first couple.  Raven Rajani, the owner of Lucky Paws, has five dogs, three of whom are pit bulls.  I thought she and and customers would like this one!




Pit bull heart.


Keep calm and hug your pit bull.


Pit bull leg.


Lots of goodies packed into this one!


Next up, a WOOF picture frame.


This is actually two mosaics, the bone and the frame.  I set the bone into the frame.






3 comments:

Val Reaves said...

Really cool.... You've done it again!
Val :-)

The JR said...

I was wondering where you were.

Love the new pieces and I'm sure they will too.

Eccentricities said...

Hi, Ramona!! I've been addicted to Houzz.com lately - have you heard of it? I got inspired to actually do some things around the house, like wash windows and pull weeds. Enough of that - back to the mosaics!!