Thursday, December 6, 2012

Variety is the Spice, After All

Today was hectic.  I'm trying to put a few dog themed mosaics together for Raven in Lawrence.  Plus, I'll be participating in a Zaarly show on Tuesday night, December 11th and I wanted a few more holiday pieces.  Tomorrow, I'll do some grouting and then I need to work on some smaller things for the event.  I also got a text from my sister-in-law who wants an elephant plaque for my nephew - I can hardly wait to get started!  So many mosaics, so little time! 


This is the table in my foyer.  I've photographed the stocking and candy cane before, but the mother snowman is new.  I'm also working on another baby.  This one will have a red bow.



Meyer jewelry tin.



Love these giant orange beads.



 Here are the dog themed mosaics.  Puppy Love.






And "K9" with tiny German shepherd figurine.






1 comment:

The JR said...

I love all of it. That's a wonderful looking dresser too. I have one similar, but not as detailed.