Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Frame It Up

More custom frames on their way to South Carolina and hopefully warmer pastures . . . the high in Kansas City today was about 8!

This wedding frame was great fun to make and custom in every way.




I was going for some "WOW" with this frame of red and pinks.

Giant chunk of an old candy dish.

Isn't she cute?

I am a sucker for old bottles and this brown polish had the greatest red and black label.

I'm setting my sites on the dark side . . . a mirror with a Poe theme and maybe an "I heart vampires". I wish every day were Halloween!

3 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

Love them, they are getting so creative, I too love the bottles and the lil' statue, too cute...

I got the new scents today...OMG...Toxic Trance...TO DIE FOR...can't even describe it...BLOOD CURDLING perhaps, this will be my Edward(delish)...and the Blackened Amethyst...oh so tempting...this is so much fun!!!

I'm going to Sisters Friday with a new shelf to display them on...MAKE IT STOP!!!

Tart

The Cranky Queen said...

I am lovin' your custom mosaic frames. I just have to decide which one that I like the most!!! Tiff

cloudsandsea said...

hi
I really love your work!