Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brookside Art Fair!!!




If you're in the Kansas City area, check out one of the best art fairs in the Midwest happening in the Brookside neighborhood on May 1, 2 and 3. I'll be at Stuff as one of their "Artists in Action" all three days demonstrating my mosaics and getting to know the customers. I loved hanging out in the store for my custom mosaic heart event. It was so fun talking to people about what kind of art they enjoyed to make or collect, discovering fun facts about the loved ones I made hearts for, and I even found out from one customer that I could find Brendan's skinny jeans at the Arizona Trading Company in Westport for a lot less money than what I pay now. Please follow this link to the Stuff site for more information: http://www.pursuegoodstuff.com/ArtShow2009-05.htm
Stuff's other Artists in Action include Kari Heybrock and her amazing glass beads and Elle Binder and her oh so artfully created metal jewelry. Also, don't forget to check out Andrea and Bryan Ring of Amuck (http://amuckdesign.blogspot.com/) who are in booth number 16 at the fair. Andrea and Bryan are amazing artists who have also just been accepted to a prestigious show in NYC!!!! Congrats Andrea and Bryan!!!
Can't wait to see you in Brookside!!!

No comments: