Monday, October 28, 2013

PRRRRRRRRR . . .

A few months back, I had never made a mosaic cat.  Now I make them all of the time!  All of these pieces went to Cat's Meow in Pine Mountain, Georgia.



The shop owner has a Siamese cat named Brutus.  I wanted to be sure you could see his thumbs here.  I also gave him a "B" on his collar.



I hadn't made a stag head in awhile.  I have orders on my plate for two more.  I'm thinking I'll do one in pink - I've done lots of them, and pink is my favorite for these.


It's fun when a customer suggests I do something I've never done before.  I had a good time making this rooster.


I've made lots and lots of these angels and have orders for eight or nine more.  Whew.  Not an easy one to do with all the cuts and the three separate hearts down the center.  Going to just take it one at a time!


White cat.

I sent a pig down south, too.  What a great shop owner.  This week, I'm filling orders for friends, then back to filling some large wholesale orders while getting ready for a holiday event I have coming up.  So much to do!!


1 comment:

The JR said...

You have been so busy. I guess that's a good thing :)

Love all your pieces.